Why is She so Special, I am so Jealous!

Why is she so special?! I wanna be like her, and experience the same like she did!
She was really blessed by Egyptian Gods.
She escaped from death, then fell in love with ancient Egypt.
She claimed herself as a priestess of Isis, she studied under an Egyptologist,
She saw the reappearance of Sety the First, she talked to him.
She was loved by a Great Pharaoh, she believed ancient Egyptian religion which I am too.
She worked in Egypt and also lived there,
She could enter all the temples without limitation,
She could sleep with Sety and my beloved Ramsses.
She could drink wine with them.
She could die in Abydos!

I am so jealous about her life, and her experiences, I wish I could have the same, but I have been already lucky enough, to be blesses by Egyptian Gods and Goddess! Thank Amun-Re!!

0 评论: