Joy? Sadness?

I was rushing through my collection of pictures of ancient Egypt. Suddenly I felt a slight trace of sadness. It appeared out of nowhere, but I can feel it so clearly like I can feel the blowing of wind. Why? I asked myself, no answer…

Looking into the darkness of night, I tried to search the history of ancient Egypt and me. Unfortunately I have no clear idea of how I fell in love with it. But I do know that I love it. Now ancient Egypt is my love, my power, my pursuit, my pain and maybe my destiny.

I am glad that I found ancient Egypt, and in turn it did change my life trace. Without it I can not imagine what I am doing now. Sometimes I even think maybe I was an Egyptian far, far away in the past. For me it is so natural to see the paintings, the buildings, the belief, and even those mummies. I even can not remember since when I began to search and collect things related to ancient Egypt, even just a little relation.

There was a saying which regarded serious interest as mental illness. I do not know whether or not it was true, but I do not care, instead I am happy to have this illness. Once at a dinner my uncle told me that maybe ancient Egypt is the hidden power which is influencing me, and I think it is true.


0 评论: