My Uni Life

The third year of my Uni life in Hong Kong. Yesterday I was going to Hong Kong, bang! I habe been in Hong Kong for two years, what I have done? What I am going to do? Sometimes I think about those questions, but the fact is that I always focus on the things coming in one or two weeks. I think I really need a long term plan. I have promised myself to realize my Egyptian dream, I can not let it go!! Amun-Re!

People outside the uni dream the life inside uni, but actually, I do not think there is any difference between two groups. People outside are busy with their making momey, making life better, we too, are doing our best to create a somehow better future. People all are fighting with the present time for the future time.

Did I go too far of judging my uni life?....I just had a floor meeting with all new guys this semester. I am lucky to have a chance living in the Internet floor, most of our guys are from all over the world. And I have further luck, we have 5 Germans this semester, maybe I will get more chance to practise my German, beside my toilemate is also from German, ohaha:> Thank Amun-Re!

While I was writing my blog, I was enjoying my new favourite musik from Germany. It is a New Age Musik stype, and quite good! And I do not know why, those strong , dark, mysterious musik really attracts me.

And I realize that Germany does produce excellent musicians.

Tomorrow I have to repeat what I do every day, get up, go to class, the difference is that the three hour German lessern is always the most exciting class. But I found that since I got back from German, my German is notvas good as that I had in Germany, maybe I do not have the environment here. Because in Geramny I was forced to use German everyday, even as long as 6,7 hours, but here although I have lesserns, I have rear chance of pratice. Maybe I have to try harder!

0 评论: