Mein Neue Lieblings Musik

Ich mag New Age Music, das bin ich sicher, besonders mag ich Enigma und Era. Manchmal hoere ich auch die Pop Musik, aber die finde ich schlecht.
During the summer break, I found something new for myself. Some Indian style New Age, one group is called Rasa, and the other is from the musician called Prem Joshua. I really .like those musics, I am sure I am absorbed by them. They are mysterious, remote, peace...beyong expression, or maybe my Eng is too bad to describe them.

RASA'S MUSIC is based on Indian devotional songs from the Vaishnava tradition. Many of India's finest writers have provided songs in praise of God or expressed a yearning to be closer to the Divine- a desire that has inspired many artists, from many cultures, for many years.
Combining these songs with their unique arrangements, RASA has developed a sound that is soulful, respectful of the traditional sources, and very accessible to a western audience. Their music blends meditative, transcendental, and ethereal qualities into an elegant, contemporary style.



here is the list of their albums.
http://rasa-music.com/Bodies/body-music.html

0 评论: