My New Body Care

I spent nearly three hours wandering in a shopping centre, trying to get some clothes that will fit me. But I didn't have satisfaction with me when I walking out the Unico. Originally I did not want to go further more, but I remembered suddenly that recently there was something wrong with my face,maybe because my overeating...So I walked in to a body care shop. Normally I do not spend any of my momey on those products, but this time I got really badluck,those little things kept coming out from my face, and no trace of stopping. I was forced to do something!
Oh Amun-Re!
My roonmate recommended me a product which is effective with those little things, and I decided to give it a fly. I spent 65 HKD on this tiny bottle of tea tree oil. I said to myself: that is all! When I turned around and was ready to leave, a saleswoman began to introduce a bath and shower gel product to me, I was going to say no, and was considering how to reject. But.....I immediately heared a word lotus smell! What?! that is my favourite. That is the flower of Egypt and ancient Egypt! Thank Amun-Re.
Several mounths ago I desired a perfume called the Garden of Nile produced by Hermes. But for me it was to expensive, and it had noway that I could afford it. So I had to quit. But this time...ohahaha when the saleswoman tried some on me, I was persuaded to take my momey out of my pocket. At last I also bought one bottle more, the white bottle, also lotus smell. Anyway they are not expensive as that perfume.

0 评论: