Enternal Love of Sety 1st

Finally I got this excellent book which is about the life of an extraordinary woman who believed in herself that she was a priestess of Isis in ancient Egypt.
And about this women:
(from one of my blog article)

"Dorothy Eady who was known as Omm Sety: the Mother of Sety. I remember that the first time I came across this lady was during my reading of an ancient Egyptian book. But few years later, I totally forgot her. With some unknown reasons, I suddenly wanna know her now. So I checked the internet for some info about her, because the memory about her in me was too blur. To my great surprise, there is little info about her. I tried my best, the only info I got was a summery.

She was born to an ordinary Irish family and she seemed, too, ordinary. But after an accident in her childhood: falling off something...her life was completely changed, after she woke up, she claimed she wanna go home, and that was Egypt. More surprisingly was that she told people that she was the reincarnation of an ancient Egyptian priestess of Isis during the reign of Seti 1st.What's more, in her previous life, she did have physical relationship with Pharaoh Seti.
When she grew up, she went to Egypt and married an Egyptian man and produced a son who was named after the Pharaoh Seti 1st. That is why she was called Omm Sety. Omm Sety had extremely rich knowledge about the history during 19th Dynasty, and Seti. Her knowledge astonished many Egyptologists, in some cases, she could accurately pointed out the location of the garden in the Temple of Isis, where now only ruins left. And she could stated clearly the process of rituals in ancient times. Omm was counted as a very convincing example of reincarnation. Here is a link about her: Point me "

During my reading of this book, I found something unbelievable jet convincing. Some people, most of the people are doubtful of the fact of reincarnation, but yet, there was a case of Omm Sety, she did claimed the existence of reincarnation and also she was amazing. So maybe there are some magic powers that are unknown to us.

Today I read some beautiful words about the story between Pharaoh Sety and Omm Sety.
Once upon a time there was a sacred place in ancient Egypt which was called Abydos. And there was a peerless temple built by Sety dedicated to the great God Osiris.And Omm Sety was a priestess of Goddess Isis. Besides the temple there was a huge garden with a lotus pool. Alone the pool were planted many trees and flowers. One day when Bentreshyt( the previous life of Omm Sety) was picking flowers in the garden, Pharaoh was just coming by and saw Omm Sety. She was beautiful with blond hair and blue eyes, her blood was not pure Egyptian. When she made a clumsy gesture to show her respect to Pharaoh, Sety laughed and called her over to him.
This was so beautiful and romantic, I always imagined how it would be when Ramsses smiled, was he handsome? Was he manly? Omm Sety said that Sety was extremely handsome and attractive, even in his fifties, now I am sure about my beloved Ramsses, it is so nice to know!
Then things went smoothly, Pharaoh fell in love with with girl, and the girl too attracted by Pharaoh. But in ancient Egypt, priestess was not allowed to be touched by anyone, even the Pharaoh, in order to save Sety from breaking to law, Omm Sety committed suicide. When Sety heard about the news, he siad: I will never forget you!" And he did!

3000 years later...According to Omm Sety's diary,Sety came to her when she returned to Egypt in 19ths. This is unbelievable, but...yet believable. Sety held her in his arms and talked with her about his near death experience and the journey through death.

After reading I was wondering if the religion of ancient Egypt did involved some hidden power? How could this happen? Sety came back to 19th century? And found the reincarnation of Omm Sety??

0 评论: