Last Day of My Summer Break

Three mounths and half is the length of my summer break, from middle of May to the end of August. But for me it seems always short. I do not know why time goes more fast staying at home than in school.
Before every vacation I always had a perfect plan, what I was going to do? Trip? Reading? However reality was different, I tended to be lazy at home, getting up late, playing more computer, watching more TV...I hated myself, but I could do nothing about myself. That is why people always say that the biggst enemy is yourself.
The coming semester will be my second year of university life, and I will be a seconf year student. Thinking back two years ago, on this day, I was ready for Hong Kong first time, I was scared, like my trip to Germany this summer. But now I seem OK with my returning to Hong Kong. Next year of this day I will be in Germany again, for one year, I am sure I will be missing home very much.
Time goes really fast...
Things do not change, but we change, it really does!

0 评论: