the Last Day in Berlin


Time goes fast, everyone says that, and this is quite true. One day I was worrying about my trip in Berlin, the other day I was preparing for the jouney home. Looking back these three weeks here in Berlin, I was really happy, not only I have made many friends from all over the world, some places I have even never heard of. Das is ganz toll. Also I had enough time to see the city, kennen zu lernen, almost all the places of interest, and some small places, seldem visited by tourists. U know this is travelling, we have to see what people do not see. I was really impressed by the unique history of Berlin, in the ancient times, Naizi times, divided times. I have been to the schloss in Berlin, they are not only showing us their beauty but also telling us their stories. And the most interesting history, and the most talked history is the time when Berlin is divided. How people lived during this time, what people were doing, thinking.

I really like Berlin, I like the Klima here. I remember one day I was on the train back to hotel, a man suddenly began to play gita, outside was raining, and I was sitting near the window, his music was so smooth and beautiful, the entir Klima was so gut, I even did not wanna get off the train.

Today we heard song about Berlin by Marlene Dietrich.

Ich habe noch einen Koffer in Berlin.

Und deshalb muss ich naechsten wieder hin.

Die Seligkeiten

Vergangener Zeiten

Sind alle noch in meinem kleinen Koffer drin.

When I told my teacher that I can not go to the party tonight, she told me that: do not forget that u have a Koffer in Berlin.

0 评论: