Another Scholarship?

Thank God Amun-Re!
This morning when I was checking my school mail, I noticed a mail whose title captured my eyes. I read it slowly and in silence:Application for University Scholarships. Wow, another scholarship!? It says like this: We are pleased to learn that you have achieved good academic results in the 2006/2007 academic year. In recognition of your achievement, we would like to invite you to apply/renew for the university scholarships.
But I have to finish an application form before 31th of August. I saw the form, but I found I have to leave two big tables empty. One is for the record of whether or not I held any position in one or two oganizations, another one is for whether or not I have ever took part in any volunteer work. Unfortunately both two I have nothing to put. Anyway I finished the form and posted it to my school. I do not care whether I can receive this scholarship or not. But I do know that I have to be more active in some activities, study in school is not all.

0 评论: