What a Day!


Again, a long and boring day. A day is exactly like yesterday. The long time of preparation for the final exam is going to kill me. sometimes I will take those days to show off, because I have more day offs, but now, it is deadly boring.

Since the end of April, I have had those days for about a week, yes , maybe , if I am right. Next week the exam will begin, but I have no will and desire to read my books, to prepare for the coming exam.

Every day, when I got up the bed, the first thing I did was to open the PPS, I have spent 2 days, just watching the old films like Spiderman, old comic like Sailornoon something, Today I was watching a TV series called Mars produced by Taiwan. Oh, my Amun-Re, why I become such a person who has no more passion for the coming events? What's wrong with me? I tried my best to persuade myself to focus on my textbooks, but nothing helps. I am still bored, and I do not know, I even do not want to think.

Anyway I hope I can enjoy Spiderman 3 as soon as possible....Hahahaha
I think this time Siperman will be wonderful.

2 评论:

    Who knows....wat PETER is doing in shoot 3....waiting for his face...I heard dear LJ is not in shoot 3...hummm!!!

    http://qualitytale.blogspot.com
    http://indiaonwheel.blogspot.com

    一样拉....书,这玩样在很久以前对我的吸引力就很小了啊~~~~哎~~~~造孽啊~~~~想到我爸妈地$$...心都寒了么..............