Omm Sety, an Extraordinary Woman

A few days ago, I suddenly had great interests in an old lady named
Dorothy Eady who was known as Omm Sety: the Mother of Sety. I remember that the first time I came across this lady was during my reading of an ancient Egyptian book. But few years later, I totally forgot her. With some unknown reasons, I suddenly wanna know her now. So I checked the internet for some info about her, because the memory about her in me was too blur. To my great surprise, there is little info about her. I tried my best, the only info I got was a summery.
She was born to an ordinary Irish family and she seemed, too, ordinary. But after an accident in her childhood: falling off something...her life was completely changed, after she woke up, she claimed she wanna go home, and her was Egypt. More surprisingly was that she told people that she was the reincarnation of an ancient Egyptian priestess of Isis during the reign of Seti 1st.What's more, in her previous life, she did have physical relationship with Pharaoh Seti.
When she grew up, she went to Egypt and married an Egyptian man and produced a son who was named after the Pharaoh Seti 1st. That is why she was called Omm Sety. Omm Sety had extremely rich knowledge about the history during 19th Dynasty, and Seti. Her knowledge astonished many Egyptologists, in some cases, she could accurately pointed out the location of the garden in the Temple of Isis, where now only ruins left. And she could stated clearly the process of rituals in ancient times. Omm was counted as a very convincing example of reincarnation. Here is a link about her: Point me
Seemly she had very rich knowledge about ancient Egypt, and I found out that in fact there are some books about her and her knowledge, I wanna read so much but I found no book in our library and Hong Kong's central library, what a library!
I am so curious about her life and her knowledge, but apparently I have to fight for the chance of reading those books, Amun-Re!


0 评论: