20th.May

Since the submit of my summercourse choices on 13th.April, more than a month has gone. I have been waiting for the God damned answer from DAAD also about a month, I can not figure out, what takes them so long, they are now blocking my plan. I planned to get back home at the end of May, then go to Beijing, but now, I even don't know when I will go home, at the end of May,seems impossible, at the beginning of June, I do not know. Yesterday, I can not suppress my anger any more, I wrote a letter directly to DAAD in Germany, asking them for info. Having seen other people packed their luggage, I have great envy. I beg you Amun-Re, let me go home, it is boring here in HK, and my heart has already gone to somewhere I do not know...Oh God,please...
I asked Tarot for everal times about when I can go home, all those answers were negative, I have fear...I wanna go home, I wanna pack my stuff.
It is stupid to believe in Tarot, but I really don't know what I should believe in, my Gods, my family, myself, of course, and is there anything else I can believe? I don't know.
It has been raining all day, big rain...

2 评论:

    做人么.有很多责任要承担的,要是能选,我宁愿做一只鸟,能自由的在天空里飞;做一条鱼,在海里无忧无虑的游;做一匹马,在原野里疯狂的奔跑......

    我收到你的POSTCARD了。。。。吴哥真的很美。。。你好幸福哦,能去那么多自己想去的地方哦。。。。最近没你消息,去哪儿了???回家没?还是在学校呢?????好想你们哦~~~我现在太郁闷了。。。。