Frau Ng, Danke Sehr!

Time goes fast, I had my last lessen with my German teacher Frau Ng today. Next semester, another teacher who is propably from Germany will continue the language cours. But I have already missed the class I had with Frau Ng.
I remember that the first day of having class with her, I felt that she is a very devouted German teacher and she is also very funny and optimistic at life. She is maybe more than 60 but her actual mental age is extremely young, I guess maybe between 30--40. She always wears a smile which I am sure that is from her inside.She said to us: I am not only teaching you a language, but also the lessons of life I have. Indeed, tanks to her, I have changed a lot.
In high school, I was a very shy girl, no one would pay a little attention on me, except my friends. Although I was among the top students, seldom did I speak in the class, because I was afraid of making mistakes. What's more, my relationship with teachers were very loose. I would forget the teacher after his or her cours, because they just taught according to the books, they didn't show any sign of trying to know you, or speaking to you. They could menorise all the names, but they knew nothing about students. So I happily kpet my personality.
Since having had lesson with Frau Ng, I gradually realized that she was trying to understand her students. My class is very small, 15 students. In this case, the direct contact with her was inevitable. At first, I had fear of doing so, I had never before such a close relationship with a teacher. So I tried escape from talking to her, answering questions in the class, reducing the eye-contact with her. But unfortunately, all I did were meaningless. To improve my German reading, I had to read to her in her office. Sometimes after the reading, she would talk to me sincerely but the whole conversation was very relaxing. She mentioned that she had already kept an eye on me, and she knew that I am a kind of student who do not like talking in many situations. I was surprised about her sharp observation. All the points she said were very right. And she continued that she was sure that I would be good at exams, but German is a language, I should use them more than writing. She have met many cases that students like me would stay behind of her classmates because they never talk although they knew the answer. Yes, after talking with Frau Ng, I had fear and worries about my German learing. So afterwards, I began the process of changing myself. I tried to speak in the class, tried to give reaction when needed, tried to be open up. After several monthes, I heard from Grau Ng that I have changed a lot. She saw the process of this change. And I was very excited about that. She further told me that she was not trying to recreate my personality, everyone should has his or her own. But when this personality stops me going further, I should consider to do a little change in oder to gain bigger achievement. And I am definitely sure that she is right!
Having her classes was also very interesting, but Frau Ng was not good at managing time. Sometimes, she talked,talked and talked. But all she said was very fuuny and helpful for us. She told her early experiences in Germany, how she was confused with jeans, how she owned her first jeans, and how she dealt with the bath problem.
Now I can have no more class with her. It is a kind of disappointment, but the good news is that I can still see her every day. Haha!

1 评论:

    有时候失去一位好的老师,或者是一位好的朋友,是一件非常郁闷的事,但是,天下米有不散的宴席,人的一生失去点什么人或东西是很正常的么,只要在你没失去她或他之前,你能好好把握,好好珍惜,有这分回忆也就可以了么~~~~~
    嘿嘿~~~~^00^~~~~~~
    我来过了~~~(你说不去留言会被你打死的)哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
    开玩笑呢~~~~~~~~