the Worst German Test Ever!

Today is my first day of having my final exam, German. But I had the worst German test ever, I even do not know how to describe my feeling, anyway, it was horrible, horrible, horrible...
I had my oral test at 10:40, I tried my best to get up, who knows, those days were my most lazy days, I even did not know how I lived during those days. Anyway, after my breakfast I went to the class room where I would have test. But seemingly I got there to early, everyone was in our small library, preparing for the oral. I do not have the habit of preparing before the test, so I just turned on a computer. When I was playing computer, some students who were back from the oral test, disclosed something shocking. The test was extremely difficult! Oh, My Amun-Re, what a joke! They said, at first you would be asked some questions about your family life, that was Okay, but the coming part was the most troublesome, description of a pic. And those pics were weird, according to their disclosure, there would be a dog, an old man and an old woman something.
Finally it was my turn, I have never been so nervous, thanks to the information I got...Tushar asked me and my partner to come into the room. Two smiles on Frau Ng and Tushar, but I was afraid. I told myself to calm down. Teacher started to ask question, Frau Ng asked my partner first about her sister in Germany, how is her life there, but maybe my partner was too nervous, she could not even speak a intact sentence, and of course, I didn't understand. At last, thanks to Tushar, my questions came. He asked my summer plan, and suddenly I was not nervous at all. And I talked something about my plan, but I did not know how many mistakes I have made. Then Frau Ng mentioned about my Cambodian trip, oh, this was good, again I talked what my brain told me. I was not conscious about what I was talking. So far, it was smooth, but the description finally came. My pic was about a sad-looking middle aged woman, Tushar told me to imagine, and I did, I said her husband was dead and she was looking for a partner, but she can't, so she was considering a dog. Finally the reading part, how lucky I was, the passage I read in the test was in one of my German textbooks, and I read the same passage the night before the oral. However, my reading was not good....
I quickly had my lunch because the writing test would begin soon. After a short break, writing test began. This was my worst part, the listening was for me too fast, I was not sure many of my answers, but the next part, paper asked me to list the names of different kinds of cloth, unfortunately, I only knew half. I was blocked. And I think, next part would be easy, I was wrong, paper asked me to fill the blanks with different names of relatives. God damned, I did not review this part, so the only thing I could do was relying on my poor memories. But it didn't help. Now I realized that this time I would be done, and it was true.
After the exam I laughed at myself with my friend, anyway this was the only thing I could do.
Tomorrow I will have the Euro test, Hess's final is always troublesome...
And I find out that I still have a lot of thing to worry about, like the summer course.

1 评论:

    哎~~~想开点~~~丸子的事,你知道吗?怎么办呢?