My small trip My small memory

Wuzhen, no matter how many people have heared about this name before, is a small, small town located in southeastern China. I t is so small that it just takes 15 minutes to finish a walking around. And the most famous sight in Wuzhen is the well-presevered street which remain the sight of maybe 50 years ago. A little river, along which stay hundreds hundreds of houses, goes straight.
I used to go there frequently because my relative works there, he is a photographer. And I enjoyed walking along the river without time limitation.


Especially in winter, when I go there, few people sould be seen, and this little area seems colder than the actual temperature. Sun shines, but no feeling of warm. And I think this is the charater of southeastern China, it is always cold, not that dry cold but a kind of wet cold, and this make people feel colder.

Little streets, little, vert little. And a feeling again: cold. Sometimes I think that this will be a perfect place for the spooky film.
But anyway, if someone never come across the so-called southeastern Chinese towns, it is a very good chioce.

0 评论: