Trip Around the World--Macau

Last Easter holiday, I went to macau for a short trip. From HK to Macau, it was indeed very convenient, I firstly took a bus from Kou Long Tawn to Tzin Sha Tsui, and then I took the boat, it took me just about one hour or so to get Macau.
When I arrived in Macau, I immediately set the first place to visit, the most famous sight in Macau--the Dasanba.
Those are the pics I took from that sight:


This wall is located on a samll "hill" I think, the day I went there, there were considerable number of people, I forced my way to get a better angle of taking photos. So sometimes when I was making trip, the most common situation I would come across was the flowing of enumerous heads, I was confused that whether my trip was for seeing the haeds or the sights. I believe it is the sadness for travellers. Okay, get back to the Dasanba, if there is no statues or any decorations on the wall, there will be no value...Joking:> The fact that the attractions in Macau are in fact the trace of colony. But any way this wall is beautiflly decorated, and the satues are vivid.
After the Dasanba, I visited a church called the Rose Church:


Like I said above, if this church had no history of colony, it will be a simple memory of the expansion of Christianity. Well when I entered this church, I felt warm and...nothing else. I have no special feeling about this religion, so for me, nothing is contagious.
Steped out I went to the museum, again a similar feeling went up. I strongly felt that I entered the History Museum in HK, well it must be some different. The most exciting thing for me was that I found a copy of Rosatta Stone in the museum, but I did not what the relationship between this stone and Macau is.
Any way, one day trip ended in my extreme long sleep after the visit.

0 评论: