Athrun...Your Dream Can Fly


To be honest,
I can not remember when I met you,
But I know,
You are always my focus throughout the Seed and Destiny.

You are bloodred,
Your determination of protection shocked me,
Your mother died in that event caused by the Natural,
And you decided to join the army,
Not for revenge, but for protection,
To protect people who desire peace and prosperity,
To protect the world that is tired of war.
You are not God,
You confused, you hesitate, you fear,
But every time,
You join the battlefield without hesitation,
No matter how many hurts you have,
You know your power that can save people from war,
You know this is the only thing you can do as a warrior,
Your Justice is filled with your belief and determination,
It is not a killing machine but is a statement declares peace.


You are deep blue,
I can seldom see your smile,
Do you know how beautiful your smile is?
Seems most of time, you are thinking…thinking…
I know you want to do something for the world,
But you are restricted by army, by Obu, by friends,
I know you love your country, love your friends,
You respect ideas of your friends,
However, you want your own way,
But you know what,
This desire always bring you to trouble,
Even sometimes threaten your life.
You wanna protect, so you live in pain,
But you grow in pain, and become stronger.
I believe you can find your way,
I believe your dream can fly.

0 评论: