Don't Trouble Trouble,till Trouble Troubles U

When I was an English beginner, I learnt an idom in English. It goes:Don't Trouble Trouble,till Trouble Troubles U. At that time, I do not really understant the meaning of this sentence, but now I do.
Since the success of the scholorship of a German language course, great number of troubles have said Hallo to me, with their terrible smiles. This winning should be a happy thing for me, I used to think. Now I rather give up the so called schlorship. Did I trouble this big trouble-schorship, so those troubles trouble me?
Without this schorship, I should be now at home, reading and planning a trip to Beijing and Xian, I should without any burdens, and worries. Or maybe I will go to Mexico for a month. Now, everything is gone, I am here, in the computer room in my Uni, waiting for the Visa into Germany, and what's more, I even do not know when they will sign my application. I spent even more money than this Godamnd schorship I know I can not wait here long, I have to go back to main land. This is my first time I hate China, the inability of China is unsurpassable. Citizen has to apply visa wherever he or she wants go, but HK citizen need not, why!!!
I also worry about my arrival in Germany, although they told me why to reach Uni and hotel, the problem is that I will have a test on the ist day of arrival from 10.00-18.00, but my plane arrive in Germany on 22.00, it is really a big joke!! I wanna cry, but I still do not know the result, any result.
My mother tole me that this maybe a good experience for me, but experiencing such a case is really painful and helpless.

0 评论: