I Love New Age Music

I like music, I love music.
If anyone tells me that he or she has no feeling about music or hates music, I will be sure that he or she is not the being on earth.
I like all knids of music, but New Age Music is my favourite. I remember that once my dad got back home with a CD in his hand. I did not have enough time to glimpse the CD, and was forced to go the bed. I closed my door and turned off all the lights, but I was concentrating on the music in the dining room. This was the first time I came across New Age Music. But I didn't know. All I felt was that the music was so mysterious and distant. I felt myself fell in love with this kind of music. It was so comfortable and natural when I was listening. The next day I found the CD, the music was from a group called Enigma. Since then on, I kept myself searching all the albums of this group. So far I have collected all its music. And I loved them all.

Recently I found another group called Era which belongs to New Age Music too. And the same tyle of Enigma, but Era is more religious. So far I have two favourite New Age group: Enigma and Era. Through a musical forum I knew that both Enigma and Era belong to the New Age Music category. And New Age is a style of music associated with some New Age beliefs. It has its basis in the work of various 1960s European and American electronic and acoustic musicians, and is generally characterisied as being melodic and primarily instrumental in nature. There are quite a number of famous groups and individual singers in New Age, like Enya, Secret Garden,Bandari,Yanni,Barah Brightman and so on. I think it will be better for me to know more about New Age, haha:>

Here is a website contains detailed info about New Age.

0 评论: