Some Thoughts

I was just talking with my firends in Internet about the political situation in China, because I heard that recently there was a boycott of French supermarket in China, which was invoked by recent international political topics, like Tibet, Olympic games and so on.
2008 is and will be a tough year for China, and the wishes beared by Chinese authority and people would lost.
And I found myself becoming very political too. Usually I will not consider myself as a political animal, but this time simply because of being a Chinese I have to discuss with my friends, classmates and teachers over very political problems, and so far I have several ideas towards recent events.
1, Some European countries have already declared that they are not going to Olympic games in Beijing, and I think their actions are unacceptable! Olympic games as a world heritage should not be used as political tools, in my idea, Olympic games should be a festival for all races, all people in the world, and it should not be connected to any political concerns! But,no.....very dissapointing! In oder to so called "freeing Tibet" some European leaders have rejected this games, some European people even attack the Torch!
2, For those European people, do you even know the history of Tibet?! If don't, please read some books, then express your idea, then you will be welcomed! I donot know what report will be procasted in Europe in everyday life, but I somehow get some feelings that the ideas about China in Euroepan people's minds need to be updated!
3, For my people, it makes total sense that we should love our country, and we should protect our country, but those events going on in China seems to me that they will be very dangerous! It goes on the way of nationalism, and it will be very dangerous that those feeling develop into extreme nationalism, authority should pay attention to those situation, donot forget the lesson of Germany.
4, For those Tibetan extrmelists and Dalai Lama, WHY???!!!

0 评论: