Several Things to Record

This is a busy week, but up to this point, I have finished all classes in this week. So, I have 4 days off.
This is a meaningful week.
Yesterday, I joint the Hall celebration for a poem reading. It was great. And I have finished all my presentations with my Professor.
Today I finally received my scholarship before many Professors and my classmates. The founders of this scholarship personally gave me the money. Amun-Re helped me again, I donot know how to give it back. Thank you Amun-Re!! And I had launch with some important professors. I had fears, but I managed them well. Just now I ended a small mandarin lesson with my German friend. She wants to go to Taiwan, so I am responsible for the task of teaching her some mandarin.
Things to come: termpapers, presentations, visa problems, finals, many,many to come!!!

2 评论:

    On April 2, 2008 at 1:58 PM Anonymous said...

    You Awesome!
    Hope everything's fine~

    On April 5, 2008 at 3:28 AM Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.