Sometimes We Have to Become a Kid

Most people say that fairy tale is always fairy tale, it can be true. Of course, I do not deny this point. But I also see that people tend to be too realistic that they forget how to imagine, how to hope.
I think people born to have a talent of being pure, however, with the time goes by, this gift slowly disappeared. It is sad.
Sometimes I am glad that I am a little "kindlich", the world outside is too complicated, like 1900 said" I did not see an end, but the piano always has an end, 88 keys." World is a complex, we have to face it, but we ahve to keep our nature, follow the heart, and do it right.
Evil is always defeated by justice. Princess always has a prince. Fairy land is walys a paradise...these are not true, yes, but I can make them right in my heart.

0 评论: