Oh...My God Amun-Re....

Just finished my German-mid-term exam, it wa the worst ever. Maybe I was a little confident before the exam, now i am not, totally!
My lovely Tushar told us that it would be easy test, but his promise turned out be be fake! It was very hard, listening....Okay, but the flollowing was getting worse, grammer, filling the words... Only the grammer part I took 20 minutes to finish, and the filling the words part was my nightmare, I could even hardly undertand half of the words in one big question! Is my German too bad, or was the exam too hard, who can tell!? I had to rush to write my article, and I am sure now that articel is only a trash!
Oh My God!!
If I vcan not get 70% of marks, I will fail in the exam, tomorrow I still have an oral exam of German, wish me luck, God!

0 评论: