5th.July.2007

Today there was a storm in my family, my mother and me were both very angry and upset. During a talk between me and my mom, one sentence impressed me greatly. My mom said that one can only do one thing in his or her life, and he or she must do it greatly and with all his or her heart. Yes, that is right! Now I am looking for THE thing I should devote my life, maybe it will be my Kemet, yeah, I will try my best to make my dream come true. And we also talked about how to be a responsible man during life time. Yes, I agree with my mom that one must have some disciplines of his or her own, be independent, be thankful, be determined, be hard-working. Thanks for my life-long teacher: mom, and thanks for the blessing from Amun and all Kemet Gods and Goddesses. Thank you all!

0 评论: