Legally Blonde

Started from yesterday, continually has been watching for two days, except being cut by classes. Anyway, finished!
It was a simple, nice story. A baby-looking girl tried her best to prove that her beauty was all she has, but also intelligence, by being admitted into Havard law school. And she did quite a nice job in law studying. Although her boyfriend told her that he had to be with someone smart and good. By smart and good he meant someone who can be admitted by Havard law school and have an outstanding family background. Obviously she had give her boyfirend a good laugh.
P.s. her boyfriend has the narrowst definition of being good!
But is I were this girl, probably I won't do the same, except that I would also want to improve that I am too can be excellent. But I will use another way.To improve some thing does not mean that I have to choose a subject which I do not like. I am sure that this blond girl does not like law at all at the beginning.

.....I am too sleepy now, brain power runs out...switch back to Chinese...
春睏的厲害,沒力氣寫英文了...

劇中主角個性十足,突兀的存在于一群哈佛書蟲當中。獨到的行爲方式,個性的待人接物,使她不久便受學生教授喜愛。同時加上她優異的學習成績,她有資格be cool。
在她的畢業典禮上,她說的一段話真是truely precious。Life needs passion!生活中儅有激情,做事也需要,但是激情並不是瘋狂與浮躁。智者有激情,俗人有的只是自以爲是的假激情。


0 评论: