IL DIVO-Classic Gentlemen!

I didnot know that they are called IL DIVO until one small accident.
One day I was in Internet, searching some pics, and bang! I saw them, and I can clearly recall one image which was printed in my head very deep.
I donot know which world cup it was, but I knew the song was sang by four incredible handsome gentlemen. I remember the first time I saw them on TV, they were walking in the football field in the night, wearing suit, bright white lights made the football stadium like a large stage, then they sang. I was immediately attracted by them and was conquered. They were so...... charming and classic!

Now I know that not only are they handsome, but also excellent singers! Everytime I saw them on the stage, singing...Oh..My Amun-Re...killing me...Why are they so deadly charming?! I think I ama kind of person who likes classic gentleman...
Love them!!


0 评论: