Oh..My Dear Love-Usermaatre

Many times I told myself that those so-called historical novels are just craps. They use the name of history but never show any royalty to history. And this novel just reflects what I have said.
Its setting is in ancient Egypt, during the reign of my dear Ramsses the Great. And one girl jumps into the time tunnel, and goes back into ancient Egypt. What's more, Pharaoh falls in love with her and eventually she loved back.
I knew this novel for a long time, but I didnot read it.
Yesterday, out of some unknown reasons, I started to read. At first I was very critical about depiction of ancient Egypt written by the author, and she even made some serious mistake in ancient Egypt. Gradually I was absorbed by the plot, and even more by my Beloved Ramsses. I knew he can not be the man depicted by the author.
He maybe was brown-haired, but his hair can be long, because not a single Egyptian man would keep long haire in such hot weather.
He maybe very handsome, but we donot know for sure his eye color.
He manybe ....
No matter what I like her description of Ramsses, and I am agree with his royalty towards one woman. Because in history he did love one woman despite his hundreds of wivies.

0 评论: