What is Wrong with Me?!

Today's German lessen was finally over, every day 3 hours, but I am getting a feeling that I can learn nothing from the class. It is really troubling me very much. Everyday i go to class, not in happy mood nor in a sad mood, because I do not know, what I should expect from my class. I only have little chance to speak, and the topics are not interesting.
I don't know, maybe it is my problem, maybe I am not active. No matter what my German stops right now. What is wrong with me?! What is wrong with my class?!
I am waiting for the next lecture...
This morning I had a little talk with my friend about the future. I wanna go abord for my Master, I wanna go to a uni where I can learn what I want to, where class offer will be interesting that I can make decision, which one I should take. My friend told me that current, my uni is not so....in Hong Kong, I admire other unis, I envy about the people who can go there. Maybe I should now take action to realize my dream now, I do not stay in HK, here people go to uni just for a degree for job searching, the academic atmosphere is bad...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa........I know nothing!

0 评论: