Thank you very much..Gaara

"I know, but this is not enough. The result of waiting is the coming of greater affliction. The road of life can only be explored by myself, even it means loneliness. So that, one day, I will be like him... As a Ninja of this village, I set the leader of this village as my target. By binding myself tightly with my village, I live, by paying great efforts, I will be the trusted one of my people." This saying from my dear Gaara really moved me, I even can not stop crying. Because I know the sadness and price behind this . Although I know him not long, he is the most beloved figure of mine.
Born as a wepon of his village, he had the most miserable childhood. The clue reality gradually freezed his heart. No one paid attention to this boy, no one dared to stay nearby, no one wanted to talk to him and listen to him. At first, he confused, then he understood that he was alone, and always alone. If no one would accept him, then his existence was euqal to death. Of course, he knew, although he was a little boy at that time. He chose to believed in himself rather anyone else, to love himself rather anyone else. He turned into a killer, and sweared to kill everyone he saw. By killing, he felt he was alive.
He lived in a world which supported all by his faith. But these ideas were challenged by a little boy who had the same experience with Gaara, so he could understand Gaara very well. But differ from Gaara, Naruto was accepted by his villagers. Those two boys clashed and fought with each other, each one was stick to his own belief. The result was that Gaara changed. He now is the protector of his friends, his village. Then he said the words above I quoted. As he grows up, his understanding of human nature is more mature, more deep. Because of his early experience, he could easily look through others. Through his eyes, I can see a world of peace and determination.
I know that he had beat his monster which lives in his heart, and also controlled it, made use of its great power. He really set an example for me.
To be honest, I am really afraid of myself, more exactly, the huamn nature. I can not fully unserstand myself, I can not figure out why I would think something like that or like this. I know nothing about myself. I remember a saying from this comic: there is a monster who lives in your heart, once you conquer it or you will be controlled by it. It did impress me. Now thanks to Gaara who gives me courage to look straightly at myself, and fight with my own monster. I really wanna thank him.

0 评论: